Mid-Cities Worship is proud to release their debut on DREAM Worship titled, The Songs We Sing. The Texas based worship team has produced, a powerful intentional, authentic and spirit-led worship album compromised of 11 tracks from within the house at Mid-Cities Community Church.
"Written from tragedy, triumph, and God's amazing grace, "The Songs We Sing" is meant to be a collection of original anthems that declare who God is and what our response should be." - Pastor Chris Davis
If you're going to pick up one new worship album this year, The Songs We Sing is the right fit for you.
Check out their songs, "Yours Alone" and "Unshakable" below:
The Songs We Sing Track listing:
- The Songs We Sing (feat. Dustin Hahn)
- Yours Alone (feat. Lane Oliver)
- Lead Me Onward (feat. Brooklynn Ward)
- Gave It All (feat. Lane Oliver)
- Unshakable (feat. Brooklynn Ward)
- Never Leave (feat. Jami Stotts)
- Who Is Like You (feat. Rachel Magee)
- Glorious (feat. Lane Oliver)
- I Surrender (feat. Lane Oliver)
- Stainless (feat. Rachel Magee)
- Glorious Refuge (feat. Samantha Sotelo)
ABOUT MID-CITIES WORSHIP:
As a ministry of Mid-Cities Community Church in Midland, TX, our heart is to lead the people of Mid-Cities and beyond in intentional, authentic, and spirit-led worship. We are a collection of worship leaders, musicians, singers, and songwriters who are passionate about writing and recording songs that are birthed out of what God is doing in our local church. Our prayer is that the songs we release will encourage the people of God to worship Him with reckless abandon, while also spurring them on to keep reaching, growing, and sending disciples of Jesus Christ.