Pastor Jentezen Franklin has released his long-awaited 'Legacy Bible,' a study Bible to capstone 30 years of faithful ministry. His vision for this study Bible was to create a resource that would empower people to leave a spiritual legacy for their families.
"What a journey it has been, combing through countless lessons I've learned from Scripture, from decades of ministry in the local church, and from the beautiful family God has blessed me with," says Franklin. "On every mountain and in every valley, my faith has been developed and anchored in the Word of God. His revelation to us is perfect and timeless. It's unmatched in its ability to guide us in the ways and the love of our Heavenly Father. My goal with this Bible is to provide lessons that will carry down through the ages, a way to bless families with a heritage of faith and give them a deeper longing for God's Word. I pray it brings hope and healing to all who read it for generations to come."
Below are a number of details that tell readers what to expect within the pages of the Legacy Bible:
- The New King James translation
- Special sections on prayer and fasting, with never before released fasting content
- Over 300,000 words of commentary
- More than 150 articles taken from the best of Jentezen Franklin's messages
- Best insights from over 30 years of ministry
- Scripture cross-references throughout
- Jesus' words in blue for easy locating
For more information, or to place an order, click here.