Australian pop songstress Kylie Minogue is releasing her debut Christmas album. Simply entitled "Kylie Christmas," this new album will be released on 13 November 2015 by Parlophone, the album features cover versions of Christmas songs and original material. "Kylie Christmas" is Minogue's first Christmas studio album, and her thirteenth over-all studio album. Minogue had previously released Christmas material in 2000, her recording of "Santa Baby" which appeared on her 2000 single, "Please Stay", her recording of "Let It Snow" in 2010 and she also released two Christmas extended plays in 2010; A Kylie Christmas and A Christmas Gift.
Her new album will feature guest appearances from the likes of actor and presenter James Corden, rocker Iggy Pop and the singer's younger sister - current X Factor Australia judge Dannii Minogue - who features on bonus track 100 Degrees, its only original offering. The late Frank Sinatra will also make a posthumous appearance, with his vocal used on Santa Claus Is Coming Town - the track he originally recorded in 1948.
Other songs to feature on the album include Everyday's Like Christmas, Let It Snow, Winter Wonderland and Santa Baby. Dannii, 43, previously shared a photo of the pair in a recording booth while laying down vocals for their duet earlier this year. Captioning the image, she teased: 'Temperatures rising', accompanied with the hashtags '100degrees and Kylie Christmas'.
1. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
2. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" (featuring Frank Sinatra)
3. "Winter Wonderland"
4. "Christmas Wrapping" (with Iggy Pop)
5. "Only You" (featuring James Corden)
6. "I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter"
7. "Every Day's Like Christmas"
8. "Let It Snow"
9. "White December"
10. "2000 Miles"
11. "Santa Baby"
12. "Christmas Isn't Christmas 'Til You Get Here"
13. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
Deluxe edition bonus tracks
14. "Oh Santa" (featuring Nick Barr)
15. "100 Degrees" (featuring Dannii Minogue)
16. "Cried Out Christmas"