Best-selling and most-awarded female gospel artist of all time CeCe Winans has autographed 1,000 copies of her new book Believe for It: Passing on Faith to the Next Generation. The book releases on Nov. 15. You can now pre-order your copy by clicking HERE.
Winans announces, "Happy November! It's release month for my new book "Believe for It" and I'm excited to let you know that I've autographed 1,000 copies of the book exclusively for K-LOVE Books. And if you've already pre-ordered the book, this could be a Christmas gift for someone on your list."
Believe for It: Passing on Faith to the Next Generation beautifully recounts the pivotal experiences in CeCe's life that have shaped her faith. From her childhood in Detroit and the miracle of motherhood to her award-winning music career, CeCe brings readers along for a story full of heart, passion, and wisdom acquired from her walk with God. The Grammy award-winning artist shares stories of her life and career and lessons she's learned along the way, including:
- Growing up in a musical family with 9 siblings
- Starting a church with her husband
- Planting faith through the Word of God
- Pushing through obstacles that prevent faith from being passed down
- Fostering emotional health-mind, body, and spirit-in order to pour into others
- What it means to be engaged in a community of faith
- How to nurture the faith of younger generations
Inspired by Generations-her popular show and conference-CeCe includes thoughtful questions at the end of each chapter to help readers foster their own intergenerational conversations. Full of heartfelt and profound teachings, Believe for It offers readers a glimpse into the life of legendary gospel singer CeCe Winans as well as an opportunity to grow in their own faith and wisdom as they pursue a closer relationship with the Lord.