Inspired by their book, Becoming a Couple of Destiny, co-authors and hosts Dr. Joseph W. Walker, III, and Dr. Stephaine Walker bring the pages to life through personal experiences, guest speakers, and tools to help couples reconnect, renew and revive their relationships. Dr. Joseph and Dr. Stephaine invite you to the Becoming A Couple Of Destiny National Marriage Conference.
You can enjoy a weekend of lively and relevant panel discussions, interactive activities, local excursions, and more led by a handpicked selection of keynote speakers and special guests. Whether you are seriously dating, engaged, newlywed, or celebrating 50 years of marriage, there's something for everyone at this conference. Don't miss this opportunity to have fun while investing quality time with one another and seeking God's vision for you and the significant relationships in your life.
Becoming A Couple Of Destiny National Marriage Conference will take place March 30 - April 2 at the Hilton Nashville Downtown, located at 121 4th Avenue South, in the heart of Music City, USA. Joining Dr. Joseph and Dr. Stephaine at this incredible 4-day conference and retreat are dynamic speakers and presenters:
- Dr. Gary Chapman - best-selling author of The Five Love Languages series
- Pastor Keion and Shaunie Henderson - The Lighthouse Church, Houston, TX
- Pastor Mike Glenn - Senior Pastor, Brentwood Baptist Church, Nashville, TN
- Pastor John and Dr. Alicia Ramsey - New Life Worship Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Dr. Juli Slattery - clinical psychologist, president/co-founder of Authentic Intimacy
- Pastor Brian and Tanesha Bradshaw - Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nashville, TN
Registration is open now at MTZionNashville.org with early bird rates ending on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Invest in your marriage and yourself by registering as a couple or an individual. Give your relationship an opportunity to flourish and be fruitful by living, loving, and creating a life that matters.