Dante Bowe's new self-titled album will be released on July 21 via his label he co-founded TRUE Music. The project finds Bowe in a new light as he experiments with sounds, blending hip-hop, gospel, r&b, and more. Here are 5 things to know about the album.
1. The album finds Bowe collaborating with artists such as Vic Mensa, Jekalyn Carr, Flavour, Anthony B, and Ada Ehi.
2. "This project represents my creative evolution and a bold step towards pushing boundaries," says Bowe. "Through soulful melodies, infectious beats, and deeply-rooted lyrics, I've crafted a sonic journey that bridges the gap between different musical worlds."
3. The new project is preceded by the single, "Wind Me Up" featuring Anthony B, which is available on all digital platforms now.
4. Here's the tracklisting:
1. Hide Me
2. Take Me Up
3. Lean On
5. Easy On Me
6. On The Moon
7. Breaking All My Rules Ft. Vic Mensa
8. Wind Me Up Ft. Anthony B
9. Your Majesty Ft. Flavour
11. Not Hopeless
12. Need Somebody
13. In Your Hands Ft. Ada Ehi
14. Glory To God Ft. Jekalyn Carr
5. Here's the album cover: