On April 26, 2014, you can join Team tobyMac as they run the Nashville Country Music 1/2 Marathon as part of Powered by Hope. Powered by Hope and Team tobyMac are on a mission -- they want to turn racial division, class segregation, and spiritual poverty into community, possibility, and vision. New Hope Academy, a school that is igniting hope and transforming hearts, will benefit greatly from the funds raised through the Marathon.
The first 150 fans to sign up for Toby's team will complete his roster. Team members will get:
- Admission to the exclusive pre-race Team TobyMac Pasta Party for you and a guest on April 25, 2014 (Families are welcome to run together or accommodate one or two family member runners - additional fees apply for extra family member guests.)
- Admission to private VIP TobyMac Concert for you and a guest, where you will meet tobyMac and his band, on April 25, 2014
- The opportunity to have your individual photo taken with TobyMac on April 25, 2014
- A VIP Team TobyMac gift bag, full of signature Team TobyMac Gear, designed by TobyMac himself
- A limited edition team jersey to wear on race day
- A chance to attend a private luncheon with TobyMac on April 25, 2014 if you raise $2,000 or more
- A tour of New Hope Academy, the cause behind Powered by Hope on April 25, 2014
- Access to the VIP Powered by Hope Finish Line Party at LP Field's Stadium Club on April 26, 2014
Runners must commit to raise a minimum of $1,000 individually (or $1,500 with a partner) for New Hope Academy. They are also responsible for the registration fee for the Marathon, transportation to Nashville, and ground transportation and lodging while in Nashville.
Tags : TobyMac