Here Are 7 Things You May Not Know About Steven Curtis Chapman's "Still"
In a career that has spanned more than three decades, Steven Curtis Chapman is not calling it quits anytime soon. In fact, he has a new album Still that is now available for pre-order. Here are seven things you may not know about the new record.
1. The new album will arrive on October 18.
2. Sharing about the album, "STILL is a celebration and a musical journey through much of what has been stirring in my heart and soul over these last few years, so mark your calendar for Oct 14th and get your ears and heart ready to take the journey with me," Chapman exclaims.
3. The 12-track project offers, in true Chapman fashion, songs of encouragement and hope, especially the current single "Don't Lose Heart," which was inspired by Chapman's own journey through the shallowed valley of grief and loss that he and his family have traveled. The honesty and truth to the upbeat single have quickly connected with listeners - it was the most-added song at radio for three weeks in a row and has already climbed into the top 20 in just four weeks.
4. A new music video for "I'm Alive" also drops today and can be viewed here and below. With "I'm Alive" he shares, "This is one of those songs torn from the pages of my personal journal, written during the craziness of the last few years. I hope it will be a 'both hands in the air anthem' for you as it has been for me!" He also gives a sneak peek into the making of Still in the "I'm Alive" music video.
5. If you pre-order for the new album toda, you will receive three instant grat songs - the previously released title track, his current single "Don't Lose Heart," and "I'm Alive."
6. Still tracklisting:
- Welcome Back To Wonder
- Don't Lose Heart
- I'm Alive
- Running After You
- Love Now
- Where Else Could I Go
- A Desperate Benediction (Peace On Earth)
- Living Color
- Trying To Get Back Home
7. Here's the album cover:
Tags : Steven Curtis Chapman steven curtis chapman new album steven curtis chapman news Steven Curtis Chapman Still