Five-time GRAMMY®-nominated, eight-time Dove Award-winning Brandon Heath will be releasing his new album, Enough Already. Here's what we know about the new album.
1. Enough Already will be Heath's first album with Centricity Music and it will be released on April 22.
2. The album was produced by Jordan Sapp and Jeff Pardo plus Apollo LTD, Kyle Williams (We Are Messengers) and Christian Hale. Heath also brought in Doug Weier, Nick Rad and five-time GRAMMY winner Dave Clauss to mix selected tracks.
3. Some of Heath's co-writers include Hale, Williams, Apollo LTD's Jordan Phillips and Adam Stark, Paul Duncan, Ross King, Jonathan Smith, Mallary Hope, Molly Reed Grayson, Heather Morgan and GRAMMY Award winning Ran Jackson.
4. Heath reveals his vision for the record. "I've heard it said before that music is medicine, but I don't see myself as a pharmacist. I don't see myself as a healer. But what I do see myself as is a sharer," says Heath. "I can't sit down and write a prescription for anybody, but I can share some of my own pain and my own perspective, and that connection, I think, is what makes people feel the healing."
"I feel like I'm building a repertoire that will be my legacy," Heath says, adding, "Outside the realm of being a husband and dad, I have not yet found a better feeling than creating a song and then one day randomly hearing what that song that I wrote is doing in somebody's life. Nothing compares to that. Nothing."
5. Here's the track list:
1) Human Nature
2) Minute By Minute
3) This Changes Everything
4) That's Enough
5) See Me Through It
7) He Is Not Worried
8) Enough Already
6. On how the album was birth: the seeds of Heath's new songs were planted in his backyard, a place where he has spent a good portion of time over the past year thinking, praying and mowing his steep plot of land that includes a small creek, a play set for his young daughters and a fire pit for the men's group that meets at his house. Essentially, his backyard is the place where his next album has grown.
7. Here's the album cover: